Things are chaging everybody...
These forums were in absoloute chaos a meer week ago. My job is to basically fix that and inform staff of any problems they have. Tying into this idea, I moderate staff applications, this does not mean I accept them. I simply get rid of the bad ones so other staff don't have to sort through them by hand. To help with this we have incorperated some new guidelines for applications. All requirements and format of applications can be found here: http://bit.ly/MSAppFomat
Staff that check forums themselves and give feedback listen to the following policy:
- Be extremely strict.
- In order to post an application you must have at least 10, non-spam, posts on the MS forums.
- If someone can't follow instructions, they won't be staff.
- All questions must be answered.
- Not doing so will lead to instant application denial.
- In the case that your application is denied, you are allowed to make a new one.
- The one exception being if you are blacklisted.
- Ensure the thread title is in the exact format it is supposed to be. (Can be found on format itself)
- Not having the correct title will lead to instant denial.
- Staff will not change the name for you.
- Ensure that the application is not violating and rules. (Advertising for example)
- This may lead to your application being completley deleted.
- Ensure that the application is not a duplicate.
- Having two duplicate applications to the same server will lead to instant denial of both applications.
- No punishment for having two duplicate applications for different servers.
- You are not allowed to apply if you are 12 years of age or younger.
- Result in instant denial.
- Staff chats can get very vulgar at times.
- Older people have more maturity... fact!
- Current staff under the age of 12 are exempt from this.
- Ensure the application is not plagarism.
- Plagarism will lead to an instant blacklist.
- If it is a joke application:
- Blacklist instantly.
- After two denied applications, if you fail on your third application, you will be blacklisted.
Applications that were made before this post will have 24 hours to update from time of posting before they start being denied. We don't need staff that are immature and can't follow simple rules on our Network. If you have any questions PM me!
Thanks for reading,
Stuckey || Community Manager